Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just Not New shop is overflowing with antiques & great deals

This morning as I went about my rounds shipping eBay, checking my mailboxes and inspecting some landscaping projects I decided to stop in to see my friend John at his Just Not New shop in Cuttingsville, Vermont. Wow! John's little green shop is loaded with some great antiques and lots of other vintage items from around the Vermont countryside. John was in the process of unloading a new acquisition. It is a wonderful handmade antique desk with a marvelous primitive look.

I love to poke around in John's Just Not New shop. I never know what I'll find in there. If you're in the area be sure to stop in and say hello to John at 5304 Rte 103, just over the bridge from John C. Stewart. You can see a few of the items John has for sale on his website but if you're looking for more antique furniture you can also see lots of John's merchandise at The Vermont Wreath Company in Danby, Vermont. The Vermont Wreath Company/Danby Antique Center is a group shop filled with some great vintage finds from the New England area. Tell John that Cindy sent you!

No comments: